Monday, July 20, 2009

News I Cant Comply With (NICCW)

Berita Harian reported that the General Operations Force (GOF) has confiscated 539 cows and 158 buffaloes worth RM2.8mil smuggled in from Thailand since early this month in preparation for Ramadan and Hari Raya Aidil­fitri.

The daily quoted Eighth Battalion commanding officer Supt Rooslan Radzi as saying that the livestock were seized in 45 raids in Rantau Panjang, Tumpat and Pasir Mas, especially at the illegal jetty in Sungai Golok near the Thai border.

He said the GOF also seized head scarves, firecrackers, fireworks, rice and vegetables, totalling some RM4mil.

Investigation showed there were other smuggled livestock of 25 cows and 28 buffaloes hidden away at another site.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please help me make sense of this, so they seized the cows and buffaloes, and then what?



p/s: this past few days I have been working on numerous posts,but somehow I have failed to push the publish button. This is because I find one or two of the posts quite submissive and somehow took me out of character. Jadi akan saya coba mengedit semula bahan itu, kerna saya rasa post itu sangat penting,cuma I would sound like a bloody wakil rakyat in it, so I have to edit it, cause I loathe politics,seriously.


No comments: