Monday, July 27, 2009

Epilog : BLACKOUT

Today I am finally free to post something, but before I do that, I'd tell you a silly story.



  • Yesterday, it was just about 1.15am, I decided to pop in the "Seven Pounds" dvd and watch it.
  • Almost simultaneously as I close the dvd-rom cover, it blacked out!
  • And I'd thought it's only my house, I checked out the whole street is blacked out as well, then it got me thinking, hey, I didn't cause this, right?
  • How could one cause the neighborhood to go on a blackout by pop-ing in a Dvd-rom in his laptop.
  • So,I was facing my lappie,and being myself, curious much, I decided to unplug the power cable and guess what the LIGHTS WENT ON!
  • I just caused the whole neighborhood to go on a BLACKOUT, it was awesome, and I feel guilty, but it was AWESOME!

9 comments:

suehanna said...

haha this is funny. if i were you, i'd plug in the power cable again, unplug, and do these a few times more until everyone get mad. haha.

suehanna said...

gets mad*

Ahmad Naeem said...

yeah..it is...but no one knows...and everyone was sound asleep at my house..

i wouldnt want to draw any attention to me, the whole neighborhood would be chasing after me ish3...

thanks for stopping by..suehanna? :P

suehanna said...

haha. ish la. nak buat jahat jgn bg smpai org taw :DD

yes yes, me. ur welcome (:

Anonymous said...

biaq btoi.. hang sumbat plug tu la ni, tgk apa jadi

Ahmad Naeem said...

btoi la...hang ingat aku mein2 ka..

alaa...takkan pisang nak berbuah dua kali...hehe..sekali sudah.. :P

Anonymous said...

Naeem,

ish2 im just glad i dont leave in yr neighbourhood. U knw m not d type yg autosave my work. This gives me warning, in case i might have people like u in my neighbourhood =p

Anonymous said...

*live

Ahmad Naeem said...

Aisya,

oh no..that was a one time thingy...
besides I am a joy to have at any neighborhood,lol