- Time. A figurative discrepancy of sorts. A four lettered concise entity.
- A vestiture worn by some as an element of success. A determinant of sorts of how distinguished one could be.
- Time. A conundrum for those suffering from long standing chronic illnesses. A savoury account for those benefiting from it.
- Time. A cruelty. A sanctity. Everyone have their own definitions of what time is, but what it is, is exactly a variable that is constantly moving in a forward direction.
- I am reminded by a splendid saying by Golda Meir "I must govern the clock, not be governed by it"
- Albeit time being a nonadjustable variable, come what may, you could still alter the course of its succession.
- What happens today, tomorrow or even the next ten years , might as well be out of our cerebral reach, but we could work towards the betterment of it all.
"There are two blessings which many people lose: (They are) health and free time for doing good." (Bukhari 8/421)
- Time is of the essence. Never abuse it, never languish yourselves with procrastination. Never allow it to manipulate us, instead we should assert our dominance upon it.
By the time (1) verily man is in loss. (2) But not those who believe and work righteous deeds, and enjoin upon each other the truth and enjoin upon each other steadfastness. (3) [Al-asr; Holy Quran]
- Time. A four lettered word. A sanctity if we protect its course. A conundrum if we falter in process of governing it.