Thursday, March 22, 2012

Epilog: Faculties of the Mind


  • 4 months, and nothing to show for.That was how dry it was. Well I reckon it was longer than that.
  • This bottomless well of once deep thought processes and thinking could not express itself into words.
  • It wasn't only the writers block, its my thoughts itself, shying away from being put into proper words.
  • It's obvious I need to read more, more than what I've been reading and I have to widen the genre, to allow the ideas to flow.
  • Also the productivity level and the urge to write down an idea on a notebook, a skill many of us have yet to master.
  • So simple is it not, just carry a small notebook,notepad or some papers what have you and a pen.
  • Every time that light-bulb in our faculty of minds flashes, get the pen and paper out, and jot that good stuff down, it may never resurface,ever again!
  • Ahoy! Set sail, lets give it a try then!

No comments: