Friday, May 29, 2009

The Number You Called, Is No Longer Available For Obvious Reasons...

This syndrome I have, Carelessness, struck me once again.
I have been careful with whatever I do, say and see lately.
I have blossomed into a meticulous individual, well not all that meticulous.
Mama selalu pesan "You have to take care of your own things la?"
And yesterday that ill-famed saying was one of the first words that popped out.
On the way back from work, I dropped my beloved phone, I know, damn.




5 tahun sudah kita bersama,
Merempuh pelbagai ranjau duka,
Kau handphone yang ku paling chenta.
Kau terjatuh jutaan kalinya.

Tidak pernah aku menghempasmu,
Maafkanku tidak mahu kehilanganmu,
Tetapi apakan daya cuai membelenggu,
Selamat tinggal w750i -ku.



(melampau2 sampai buat puisi, melampau)



p/s: to all my friends+foes+secret admirers alike, if you happen to have my number in your phones, please text(number sama) me together with your names of course, thank you very much, Selamaaat~

2 comments: