Friday, April 10, 2009

Kemarin, Dalam Sejarah

(click)

I strapped my helmet on and glanced at my watch, it was exactly 7.35am.
I was to make my way to the Hospital.

Antara hobi2 pelik saya ketika menunggang motorsikal adalah menyanyi sorang diri,
Well it keeps me awake and alert, so I'd sing every time I'm bored.

On the way, jalan pun macam lenggang, pelik, because every Friday, in Penang there will be masses of cars, as though there's a conundrum amongst the drivers and that they want to flock the roads in Penang indefinitely.

As I was bored, I started singing,
"And it's just like you, Won't ever stop crying, Not the real thing, Not the real tha, Ehuk hak hak hak"



A freaking bug got into my mouth, tak la warna mcm ni, but it stunk, greatly.

Left me with an unpleasant taste in my mouth.

Well, that thought me a bloody lesson.

Dont drink& Drive they'd say?...I'd tell them "Don't sing whilst on the motorbike" for now.

4 comments:

As said...

haha~

memang dasat ah beb :D

sedap sangat la tu sampai bug tu trasa nak duduk dalam mulut ang :D

Akmal Azeman said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

The funny-ness is SO undescribable that all i can do is laugh. ahahahahahahhahha

p/s: tsk tsk tsk. poor u. ahahahahah

Ahmad Naeem said...

As,

ha,tak sengaja ok
hehe...tapi mmg rasa and
apa2 nak mkn the whole morning rasa sgtlah pelik..haha yuck..
tu la mulut maybe ada something ntuk dimakan for the bug kot..

Kema,

ketawalah...saja bg org seronok
but its sad though..haha
i laughed at myself,
mmg terkejut+disgusted because dah la ada visor..somehow masuk belah bawah visor and into my mouth..

yuck..or is it yumm...ermm..
haha

Amanda said...

i once was cycling, yawned and a mosquito got into my mouth. poor thing haha