Sunday, January 16, 2011

Epilog : Revivication from Damnation (part 2)


  • Sleep patterns are all messed up again. But I'm enjoying my new schedule, it allows me to rest and stay up for an unbelievable amount of time.
  • Feels like I am abandoning the laws of nature and skipping time barrier. Yack yiggidy yack.
  • Here's how I throw down. Night during winter is longer, ranges from 5pm - 6am.
  • So, right after Maghrib prayers, I'd go to sleep for 5 to 6 hours and I'll be up at 12am and could push and study till 12pm.That's a wholesome 12 hours!!
  • In Egypt, the streets comes to life around 6 - 11pm. So, its a nice time to be in deep sleep anyways, because by the time I get up, the noise is gone and everyone is about to go to bed.
  • 5 more papers to go before I could thoroughly rest. The 3 papers so far was bit of hit and miss, the last 5 will shape my grades, I think. Pray for me and me results, please.
  • and oh, I am not a Vampire and Twilight SUCKS. End

No comments: