Friday, January 7, 2011

Epilog : Moving On

  • Trying hard to make time to jump in, and write stuff seems impossible nowadays. I have never been a regular posting kind of blogger, but from time to time I admit I would love to post some thoughts.
  • It is becoming increasingly difficult because I find myself doing too much reading that sometimes I lost track of what I need to write.
  • Pouring the inevitable salt to an open wound, I tend to go astray with my thoughts and for that I feel an outburst of shame for being unable to convert them to words and postings.
  • Hopefully this would all change, I write only because of my love to portray my thoughts into words, and since writing had become somewhat a moot option in these modern era, blogging it out seems the reasonable thing to do.
  • Hence, moving on. Peace, Love and Selamat.


p/s: need to refurbish this new layout, to you people whom I have linked wrongly please send me your new links and will link it up inshaAllah. =)

No comments: