Sunday, April 4, 2010

Epilog : +ve pressure


  • The torrid week was over, but for me the fight just started. Thus begins the longest 5 weeks in my life.
  • That's the time I have before the start of the final exams. I think it's more than enough for me to get extensively prepared for the exams.
  • The pressure of scoring and trying to attain a proper scholarship and help ease my parents burden is of course getting to me.
  • I take this as a form of positive pressure, nothing's changed, last few years it was the same kind of position and same kind of pressure, I hope that I could just live up to expectations this time.
  • It's always to convert any sort of pressure to a positive one, because if you don't it'll add unnecessary tensions that no one would ever wish for.
  • I will have to be more consistent, and quick to absorb all this stuff. Because to me there's nothing more important then making the flight back home with a smile on my face!

No comments: