Sunday, April 25, 2010

Epilog : Seriously, Don't Drink and Drive

  • Yesterday, I see more reasons why my friends (who drinks) should quit it. Now, I am of course talking about my friends generally (muslims and non-muslims) .
  • I must stress that a Muslim shouldn't drink, that is the "should be case" but instead its not altogether wrong, today, if you say some Muslims would pop up a can or two of alcoholic beverages.
  • I also stress that, non-Muslims, shouldn't drink, yes you are entitled to your views, and you are entitled to your own money, but this is my humblest opinion.
  • Yesterday, my friend Haseenullah Waheebul Amin, passed away, whilst making his way to work.
  • He was involved in an accident, he was on his bike on the way to Intel, Kulim. On a week where he just received his first raise on his job, it would be that he couldn't see any of his hardwork come to fruition.
  • As he was making his way to work, it was 5.30am, he had to travel early because he stays in Teluk Bahang, all the way to Kulim thats a solid 1 or 2 hours.
  • A car comes from an opposite direction and hit a bike which was next to his. And that bike then got Haseen's bike and Haseen fell down and a car came and ran over him.
  • Haseen died on the spot as he suffered internal brain injuries. The driver of the car that hit the first bike was found to be drunk.
  • I know these things happens and that of course, it is all down to Him, but here's that reason my friends. I see more reason for any of my friends to stop drinking.
  • Because to me, once you have had too many, you are no longer in total control of yourselves, this is where trouble ensues.
  • It is during that time where you would unconsciously choose to drive your car or do something stupid.
  • You could claim that you have it under control, but the question is, how many innocent lives lost before you drunkards realize that people's lives are worth more than having a nice good time.
  • I am sorry, it's now your call, the blood would then be on your hands, I have said what I need to say, now the ball's in your court.



  • Haseenullah, I will miss you my friend, Al- Fatihah. May Allah bless your deeds and may Allah forgive all your wrongdoings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

innalillahiwainnailaihirajiun..

Ahmad Naeem said...

thanks, Al-Fatihah to him, and please pray that these kind of mishap and unwanted incidents will no longer occur.