Saturday, September 12, 2009

Epilog : After the aftermath and The Eid Epilogue

  • It has been a beautiful journey, I have made the comeback thinking that was it, but in fact it wasn't, yet again I am tested in ways I could never imagine.
  • When I first got the news, like most human beings with rational natural feelings, I cried and was literally breaking down, that was by far one of the difficult times in my life, but you have to let it out and then put your emotions aside, only then you understand, the purpose that you have been blessed by this sort of tests.
  • And all the credit is due to Allah, and only the mistakes have been mine.
  • One other thing that still bothers me till today, is that the number of people who thinks I am still there (Indonesia), those whom dropped by my place and wished me well and gave their insights and advices before I took off, those who came by to the kenduri and was telling me the usual this and that's.
  • So I've decided, until and if they post me a question, I would only tell them what they needed to know.
  • This year's raya was quite dull because of this, I blame myself for being difficult, hopefully this will all go away soon.
............................................................................................
  • And having said that, I received good news a few days after I had been sent back.
  • I had a previous offer accepted from Mansoura University,Egypt before I left for Universitas Padjadjaran, but I declined thinking that I was going to make it in Bandung, but I didn't.
  • So here I am, again, I got a second chance in which I am very very thankful for, I know that this is not the end of my hardship, because I am about to experience a whole new challenge, and that I pray and hope that I am up for it this time around.
  • I will be leaving Malaysia for the second time running, next Wednesday, 30th of September, I will be off to embark on a journey and hopefully attain not just my degree, but also I am looking to make better myself, spiritually and mentally in 5 years time!
  • Once again, thanks for all the relentless support and all the prayers from each and everyone of you, I really appreciate it! Keep it coming, and lets all strive harder for our successes!




2 comments:

Akmal Azeman said...

This is INDEED the road that Allah wanted u to have, InsyaAllah... All the best! i hope u will find happiness in ur passion :)

Ahmad Naeem said...

thanks kema :D

thanks for ur doa

inshaAllah...all the best to you too