Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Number 100 : Dream come TRUE



!

Post no 100, since the dawn of the new year, I had been consistent in posting, so that's good for me, for my silent readers (whosoever you are, thanks).

For all these years I have had football in me, for 13 years I had supported Liverpool, through its highs and lows.

And cometh the day I was standing in front of Anfield, I must say, every single time I watch and hear the roars in TV I was mystified, I felt such rush in me, the chants, all the singing the sense of togetherness.

THIS IS ANFIELD.





There's no other place like it. One of football's most feared grounds. I have stepped inside of it, I can now proudly say. I smirked purposefully, I was overjoyed. To watch my favorite team in Anfield, is a dream come true.

Even though I had to save money for up to 2 years, but the experience and the thought of finally being here has blown everything away.

Despite the game being a draw, I had my moment that I will never forget, I managed to get 8 signatures from Liverpool players. (Lucas, Kelly,Aurelio, Reina, Kuyt,Johnson, Suarez, N'gog)

This one is from one Luis Suarez! Liverpool's new no.7 !!



All in all a day I will never forget. Am still in Liverpool, relaxing before I get back to Egypt on the 1st of March, my next visit is a game Vs SPARTA! European night! The dream continues

YNWA!!

No comments: