Monday, July 19, 2010

Epilog : The Islamic Pick Up Lines.

Once in a while we all like a good laugh. Got this one from Effy, this are Islamic pick-up lines, I bet you're already laughing, enjoy!

  • Marry me so I don't have to lower my gaze every time you walk into the room.
  • Would you like to help me wake you up for Subuh prayer?
  • Girl, when I saw you I said masha-Allah, then I said insha-Allah.
  • Are your feet tired? Because you've been performing Tawaaf in my mind all day long.
  • How would you like to help me fulfill half of my deen?
  • You are the reason hijab was mandated.
  • Allah created everything in pairs, so what are you doing single?
  • I'd like to be more than just your brother in Islam.
  • Do you believe in the hereafter? Oh you do? Then you know what I'm here after.
  • Girl you put the fit in fitna.















Which one is your favourite
?
:D

3 comments:

omar said...

nice

Ahmad Naeem said...

thanks

AA said...

this is awesome! I'll be sure to use some of them one day. hahaha