Friday, June 18, 2010

Epilog : Square One

  • The semester closed its rigid curtains a few days back. I am unsure of what exactly I am feeling, a mix of gloom and doom powdered with sprinkles of happiness and excitement.
  • After years of carefully and meticulous planning, I have finally unlocked my true potential, but twas not good enough as I only did it with 2 subjects remaining during the torrid exam week.
  • Anyways I am still thankful that I discovered my capabilities, when pushed and strained. The results is something I'd plant in the back burner as I am in the belief that I could reproduce such strength, InshaAllah (God Willing), next time out.
  • I am also left frustrated as I let petty little things which are rather personal, get to me and my concentration towards the single most important thing, my results.
  • The only thing is that, next semester will place me in a more unbending space as I face clan of subjects that are ready to munch my nerves and senses away as soon as the bells starts.
  • But my mind is now set on the holidays that I would enjoy with family and friends alike. 3 months of free time, I am smirking now. See you soon, Pulau Pinang Pulau Mutiara :)

No comments: