Friday, March 26, 2010

Epilog : Political Oblivion

I have left this place for quite sometime, here I am again, raring to go.



  • Politics. Bukan lagi satu keterasingan bagi mana satu sahabat aku yang telah lama kenal akan budi pekerti aku, yang aku orang yang tidak minat akan politikus dan najis-najis yang digembleng sekali oleh perjuangan kosong itu.
  • Bagiku, politics is what it is. Especially bila ia membabitkan politik yang diwar-warkan pada zaman ini. It is a dirty game altogether.
  • Nothing is ever certain with politcs in this age. It is riddled with messed up cynical puppets who fight to fit their usual facade.
  • Well, that aside. Aku nak cerita yang baru-baru ni, banyak pulak persatuan yang ajak mengajak aku join their respective clubs.
  • Persatuan-persatuan ini mengelolakan semangat ingin menyatupadukan segala rantai masyarakat Malaysia yang bertapak di bumi Mesir ini.
  • I am with my stand. Apa yang aku nampak, persatuan/kelab ini kebanyakannya punya agenda terselit dan tak kurang sebenarnya hanya percambahan dari parti politik negara.
  • And no, aku bukanlah anti-establishment even worst, an anarchist. I am not really feelin any zest towards politcs for now.
  • As for the future maybe, aku akan vote depending on where I vote and the candidate I will have my vote is the one who I see best fit.
  • I think we should not be drawn towards popularity and party-ism,instead, we should be focusing on the individual and what he could offer towards the community, first!.
  • If I am wrong then forgive me. I will repeat this again, I am not here to join any political group, I am not here to win any ill-fated posts.
  • I am here to first and foremost get my degree and fulfill me and my family's wishes. If I was granted with fun and experience along those 5 years, then all credit is due to Allah.

No comments: