Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Epilog : Sengat Bisa Ikan Semilang


Accidents happen, and this is one accident would go down as one of the worst in my history books.

Yesterday, my buddy and I decided to leisure fishing in Teluk Tempoyak.
But after an hour of fishing, my rod finally caught something, twas a nice "ikan semilang"
I was so happy but I let my guard down, jadi aku pun disengatlah di kaki.
Jadi tak sempatlah nak bergambar, but as soon as kena saja, memang tertiarap atas jeti tu, the pain, was unbearable. Stinging intensly and radiating up my body discreetly.

Doctors had confirmed I'll be out for at least a week or two, and that frustrates me greatly, but I am thankful, it could've been worse, but I am now in serious pain.

Btw, a chinese uncle told me to get some "kacang panjang", tumbuk and letak all over my wounds, way to to traditional medicine style!!
I'll be trying that tommorow.

In the meantime dear friends,please pray for a speedy recovery so that I could walk properly again, haih.

See its 3.50am and I cant get to sleep, the pain is keeping me awake all this time. arghh

This is what the fish looks like




On the way to the hospital


I got a cocktail of Tramadol(2 doses,damn), Piriton and Hydrocort.

Normal Saline to help the drugs travel faster in my bloodstream.



Thanks again buddy, I dont know what I'd do if you werent there, adoi sakitnyaa. thanks nyak!!




7 comments:

enyheartsdiamond said...

padan muka~

Ahmad Naeem said...

owh talk about support...

well thanks anyways..

widadhusna said...

get well soon.
:D

As said...

yosh ikan tu jahat hehe

btw ada try other NSAIDs?

tramadol cam biasa sgat rasa..hehe :D

Ahmad Naeem said...

husna,

thanks..!!!

As,

wah..ikan tu mmg jahat, dah jadi lauk dah smlm,haha

erm, tramadol saja lah...

i guess my pain threshold beza skit, which makes ur pain obviously 3x worse...

Anonymous said...

pardon me...but it does not look like semilang...I mean the fish.

Ahmad Naeem said...

anonymous,

erm i just took a random picture..

since i think it created confusion,

i'll change it... :)

btw, ur anonymous, seriously?