Monday, December 15, 2008

KaSutKu KaSutMu Jua

I just love this shoe "exchange", though it was only one way, but hey, now the shoe is said to be worth millions..

"yes, you, young man lifting beautiful black shoe anxiously, you seem eager,do you have a question?" asks Bush

"check out my question, it's embedded in the shoe, I'm too shy to ask questions" screams the eager journalist

"ooh shit, a flying shoe, there goes my raise" the guy next to Bush thinks

"ha-ha duck baby duck" Bush tries to play switfy

" I'll just close my eyes and wobble my cheeks, maybe I'll have powers like Hiro Nakamura, save the shoe, save the world " the guys next to Bush, dreams

"ok, ok I'm not Hiro, fine, but what the hey, i need a new pair of shoes anyway" the guy confesses


p/s: the writer did not encourage any shoe violence but says if it makes you happy then go ahead :)

3 comments:

As said...

nak balik jugak sepasang pasneh :P

Ahmad Naeem said...

hehe
nak balik ka baling?
confuse...(2x)

As said...

erk..spelling error, typo :D